Best Paper Awards 2017
Best Research Paper
Prof. Oliver Hülsewig
“Restoring Euro Area monetary transmission: Which role for government bond rates?”
Best Student Paper
Ms. Nisansala Kulathunga
“The Impact of Ownership Structure on Dividend Policy: Evidence from Listed Companies in Sri Lanka”
The Qualitative and Quantitative Economics Research Conference aims at presenting a platform to the researchers, academia, business leaders, policy makers and the students to explore innovative ways of finding solutions to various economic problems through qualitative and quantitative research techniques.These techniques have become indispensable in dealing with various economic issues, be it forecasting future growth of countries, estimating capital inflows and outflows, taking the pulse of stock markets or fearing exchange rate jitters to the economies.The policy makers and business leaders do make their decisions based on well researched propositions.
The world economy is going through a rough path of growth and stability though US has shown better growth and Europe also improving, but China going down has raised new issues and problems. All the economies aim at sustainable growth and prosperity. It is very relevent to explore into these issues.
The QQE 2017 invites papers on the theme "International Economic and Financial Stability and Development: New Challenges and Perspective." The papers may include the following topics though not limited to them.
- Inequality and Poverty
- Financial Inclusion
- Fiscal Consolidation
- Interest Rates Differentials
- Labour Markets and Migration
- Global Value Chains
- International Oil Prices
- Capital Account Liberalization
- Public Debt and Sustainability
- Employment and Wage Rates
- Capital Markets
- Macro Prudential Policies
- Banking Funding Strategies
- Global Financial Imbalances
- Managing Impact of Climate Change on Development
- Corporate Governance Practices
- Foreign Investment
- Foreign Exchange Volatility
- Stock Markets
|| Publications: All accepted papers and presented papers at the conference (QQE 2017) will be published either in the
- Journals: GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. GSTF GBR is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform – Global Science Journals (GSJ) In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories, EconBiz, IndexCopernicus, journalseek and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus and amongst others.
- The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-2012, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2020 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
||Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF.
|Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
||QQE 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
||Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF Partner Universities
GSTF is a proud partner of 38 Universities around the globe.
For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universitie please visit :www.globalstf.org