QQE 2014 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Paper Award
Prof. Michael Graff
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
Best Student Research Paper Awards
Ms. Anastasia Girshina
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy
Global Science and Technology Forum
In the past, economics is primarily focused on numbers and statistics. However, with the introduction of qualitative and quantitative economics research, economics has evolved from the neo-classical theories and instead can now be easily understood and meaningfully presented with the analytical forecasts of the numbers and statistics that are produced. Qualitative economics refers to a direction of change in some economic variable as related to change of some other economic variable. On the other hand, quantitative economics uses a range of complex mathematical and statistical procedures to analyze economic phenomena. These techniques help economic analysts explain economic issues and understand human actions, group interactions and communities.
The QQE conference is dedicated in providing researchers, academicians and students with a thorough understanding of the core techniques of quantitative and qualitative economics as well as their strengths and limitations. We also welcome participants to include their understanding of the qualitative and quantitative application to test economic theories and measure magnitudes relevant for economic policy and other decisions.
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference)(Print ISSN: 2251-2012, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2020): will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: All authors attending the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) on complimentary basis. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. GBR is hosted on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals - Global Science Journals (GSJ). (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396) is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories, EconBiz, IndexCopernicus journalseek and will be submitted to CAS, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Googe Scholar, amongst others, and amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• QQE 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the QQE 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php